Welcome to MotoringBlogs!
As the name MotoringBlogs implies, we leverage WordPress and other open source Content Management System (CMS) options, to provide incredible value in terms of price, customer interface features, and rapid design deployment.
As fellow enthusiasts, we are passionate about our industry and eager to work with you in your niche. We are located in Corvallis, Oregon, but work with clients all over the world. Please take a look at our offerings below and feel free to contact us with questions.
Thank you for visiting our site! Sincerely,
Dan Crouch, Owner
Web Services Management
We offer complete web services management for your motoring related needs, and act as the project managers of your website. Utilizing “open-source” platforms, we are able to provide cutting edge implementations while keeping costs dramatically lower than web design based agencies.
- Complete Webmaster Services – Do you need someone who can be available every week to address your changing web needs? We handle the daily upkeep of the website so your website is always serving your customers with fresh and current content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Is your website not ranking as high as it should in results from Google, Yahoo, or Bing (MSN)? Is it not showing up at all? This is an area of specialty for us at MotoringBlogs and can easily analyze most sites in 48 hours to report on weaknesses and make suggestions for improvement.
- Routine Analytics Reporting – We work with you to demonstrate what parts of the site are working and what parts need improvement utilizing a web analytics package. This allows us to not only know what pages are being viewed most often, but include visitor location information, how they found the website, what terms they used in Google, Yahoo, or Bing (MSN) to find the website, return visit history, and conversion information where needed.
- Hosting – we can provide hosting for clients with less than 5000 web hits per day, and when you outgrow our hosting, we can provide the analysis to select a new host.
- Online Marketing and Advertising – we can assist you in finding the most cost effective solution in getting the word out about your inventory, products, and organizations. Solutions include grassroots community marketing, direct adverting solutions on specific websites, and search engine marketing.
- Sports Car Shop – Located in Eugene, Oregon, Bob Macherione has been selling classic British and German sports cars for nearly 30 years. I am privileged to assist him with the maintenance of his website, photography of current inventory, and creation of eBay auction pages.
- Brighton Motorsports – Owned and operated by Shane and Karen Mustoe, Brighton Motorsports is the premier classic car showroom, service department, and body shop in the Scottsdale area. I assist them regularly with webmaster services to keep their website updated, implemented and maintain their Facebook and Twitter accounts, and the routine creation of HTML based email campaigns. We are currently working together on a back-end upgrade of their Drupal installation and I was fortunate to be invited to cover their annual rally this past year with photography, video, and social media updates.
- DesmoNorthwest Ducati Owners Club – The Seattle area Ducati club has had a loyal following for years and when I got my 93 750SS I naturally started hanging out here. I noticed a call for a .php/mySQL programmer to help support the forum and the rest is history. I am working on my second year as their vBulletin forum administrator in a professional capacity. I assist with managing the forum software installation, implementing local modifications to assist the club membership registration management, and all related website maintenance duties.
Social Media Representation and Management
Event Coverage and Collaboration
Enthusiast Site Hosting
- Paul’s Garage Blog – My close friend Paul Breen has a blog that documents his projects and provides valuable do-it-yourself articles that are illustrated with his pictures and first hand knowledge. He is the lead mechanic at the Sports Car Shop in Eugene, Oregon.
- Road to Chumpcar – Follow my buddies Leo and Gabe as they build and race their first race car in the budget minded Chumpcar series. Leo is really good about blogging every detail and does a great job of telling their story.
- Rare Sport Bikes For Sale – This is my most successful site and it’s no wonder why: We are all very passionate about these machines. Our readers share the same passion for these rare sport motorcycles and come to the site daily to enjoy rare sportbikes for sale in the U.S. and abroad. We now enjoy over 160k hits per month.
- German Cars For Sale Blog – On this site we feature modern-classic German sports cars, sedans, and exotic cars available for sale in the U.S. With 5 dedicated authors, we cover many angles and opinions, and have a very strong viewership that provides over 150k hits per month.